Saturday, May 26, 2007

When Life was simple


Remember when life was simple? You didn't have a care in the world? You were invisible! You see something on tv and you think to yourself thank god that will never happen to me! Then all of a sudden with a blink of an eye your world changes forever. What takes just a matter of seconds to undo will take years and heart ache to fix. Kids are you most precious thing in the world. You want to keep them safe and let no one at them. You teach them right from wrong. You tell them don't do this, don't do that, and never talk to strangers, don't eat that bug. You wonder to yourself have I taught them enough? Did I do my job as a parent? You just never know. ... Sorry for the rambling many of the things that are going through my head right now. ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are doing a wonderful job!! Hang in there my friend.
Lub Ya!!!