Monday, May 21, 2007

What a productive weekend

It was a great weekend. I got some spring cleaning done and still had time to play lots. Went to see Shrek. Not as funny as the first 2 but it was cute. I decided to join an online crop at the last minute and that ended up being a really good thing. It is a new forum just starting out http://www.cropalatte.net/forums I found them on myspace.com They are a great group of people and lots of talent on there. Wish me luck I also applied for their design team. I figure if you don't try you won't know....right? I got 5 layouts done and 2 cards. You should see the mess I have on my kitchen table. It will be fun tonight cleaning it up. NOT! LOL Here is my favorite layout from the weekend. I just got this paper from www.comingupdaisies.com it is the basic grey pheobie....LOVE it. Thanks Jeri for getting it to me sooo fast.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Loooovin how you worked the BG!