Thursday, May 17, 2007

Shrek 3....without a child???


Yes, this morning dh and I decided that we are going to see Shrek3 by ourselves without the daughter. She is not coming down this weekend so we are on our own. So we are trying to decide when is the best time to go...I can't wait to see it.
Well I have started my spring cleaning. I hate to clean but I am hoping that making myself get rid of things will simplfy my life. I am doing one small project a day to not feel so overwhelming. I keep looking at my scraptable and just walking away. I am taking Michelle's advise and going through all my scrapbook magazines and taking out the things I like then getting rid of the rest of the magazine. I am hoping to put a book together with just ideas. I think that is such a great idea. But we will see how much we get accomplished before vacation. I guess it is a good time to clean cause I have been in such a scrap funk lately and I haven't done a thing. DH still has to fix my printer...I love that printer!
Boy I am rambling today...I guess I better get to work. ARGH

1 comment:

Angela said...

Enjoy your time with no kids!!! And if you can rip apart your mags let me know. I just can't bring myself to do this!