Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Cleaning


Ok so for some reason today I got a bee in my hat and decided to start cleaning my scraproom. I know it needed to be done. I have lots of people coming to my house to join in the grande opening crop at liveimaginecreate. I am amazed at house much storage I DON"T have..Argh. So i see a trip to the dollar store in my near future. I need to see if they have anything that will work to hold flowers and ribbon and chipboard and and and..LOL


Anyway on a different front we only need 10 more people to add more prizes to the grande opening prize at liveimaginecreate.proboards.com. Make sure you register and sign up on the grande opening thread. I can give you a hint that the next prizes do include some Fiskars yummies. So run over there and sign up and have some fun with us.

No comments: