Wednesday, June 6, 2007

In the Works


Ok so I thought the summer would be quiet but I guess not. I have some exciting projects in the works that I am super excited about. 1st project is going to be a charity cyber crop to benefit breast cancer. We are working with some big companies to help sponsor the crop. I am sooo excited about this one. The 2nd is going to be our father daughter dance for Girl Scouts. Yes for some of you I swore the last one was it...but here I am again. This dance is going to be in the fall and I think I am leaning towards famous hollywood couples as the theme. This should be real exciting. We leave for vacation on the 13th of July and we will be gone for 2 weeks. I am looking forward to the time away. I have my new camera now so I am excited to go and take some awesome pictures. Minnesota has such great beauty. I get to meet one of my online buddies while we are there. We are planning to hit the mall of america...watch out here we come. LOL So stay tunned for details on the charity crop. I promise it will be alot of fun!!!

No comments: