Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Girl's Weekend Is set!


October 4th in chico we will be having a girl's scrappin afternoon. The time will be 1-5pm and the cost of the crop is FREE. So if your interested contact me and i will give you further details. Remember this crop will be in conjuction with the charity crop on www.scrapncircle.com. Don't miss out pledges have already started.

Also coming soon is the grand opening of sassycardsnscraps.com. Come check out all the challenges and prizes that they are giving away.

The kitty above is my kitty. For those of you that know I am working to create corsages and centerpieces for an upcoming event. Well she thought she would supervise and roll around in the flowers. I just love how cute she looks.

1 comment:

twinkle teaches said...

Okay the cat is adorable! Looks just like our cat "Angry."
I am having a small scrappy giveaway on my blog
www.mommycomplex.blogspot.com
if you wanna check it out.
Tina :)