Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oh my goodness

It has been a long time since I have been on here. So much has happened in the last couple of months. DH and I both got layed off from our jobs, we moved over 150 miles away from our old home, DH got a new job, I am looking for a job, and I GOT MY SCRAPROOM! I am sooo excited. Oh and our new house is okay too...LOL

So here are some pictures from my room

Ok, so I still have lots of work to organize but here is the pictures so far.....

My cutting station
Photobucket
From the far side of my room
Photobucket
Table for when I have friends come over or large projects
Photobucket
Album storage, dd's scrapbook stuff, and tools (look there is the bigger curtain I made)
Photobucket[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/luvstoscrapbook/100_4802.jpg[/img]

No comments: