Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Had so much fun!


Ok so this weekend I decided to make an acrylic album for my sister's birthday next weekend. Well to put the holes in the acrylic I decided to try out my fiskar's drill. Ok I have had this drill for 5 months and have not used it. All lI can say is it is AWESOME! It is so easy to use and it went through 5 sheets of acrylic no problem. Also, on accident it got my kitchen table too....My dh just laughed at me. This has to be one of my new favorite tools. Once I get the album all done I will post pictures. I just hope my sister love it.

3 comments:

3weens said...

I love seeing what people are doing with acrylic albums - I look forward to seeing your creation.

Aimee said...

Oh I want one of those.... can't wait to see your project... from a fellow fiskateer

Chelle said...

I want one of those too, I never see them in the stores :-( can't wait to see your project