Monday, August 13, 2007

My Winning Layout


Here the the picture of the layout I did at the Scrapbook Expo Crop and won 2nd place. I got a great prize pack with Rusty Pickle paper, chipboard, and some alpha stickers. I started with an 11X17 piece of acrylic. I added some basic grey and holy cow rub ons. I also added a chipboard flower and It is a really simple layout and I just love how it turned out. I can't wait to work more with acrylic. I think my next project is going to be a mini album. Now I just have to find a subject!

3 comments:

MelB said...

Your lo is stunning! Congrats!

MichelleStrachan said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on! :)

Unknown said...

This layout is gorgeous! I see why you won a prize.. Where can you buy acrylic paper is a size 12x12? I would love to try to do some projects with it, it looks so cool!!