Monday, June 4, 2007

Exciting News


These last few days have been very exciting. Have you every had those moment where the world is going your way, and you can't explain why?? Well yesterday I found out that I was picked to be on the blogger team for cropalatte.net. What a honor. I can not wait to start my term. Then today I get an email from Prima flowers and this is what it said.......

Hi Michelle,
Your name was chosen as the Prima Pick of the Week!!! In order to claim your prize please verify that you are from the US or Canada by sending your full name and address.
If you would agree we would like to post your photo on the blog along with the announcement. Please send a photo (about 4x6 or 300k) to this email.
Congrats again!!
:) Sharon
Oh my goodness I could not believe it. That soooo made my monday. So look for me on the prima blog!!!

No comments: